Monday, June 16, 2008

*tear runs down left cheek*

so sad that I do not get to see all of my good friends on a daily basis anymore. Alex why do you have to live so far away? hmph. well anyways, weird stuff has been happening lately, did anyone elses power go out on saturday? My mum's car got smashed into (the window is comepletely shattered, and I sliced up my arm on it. (owwey) and I haven't talked to any of my friends (other than online) since Jackie's (slightly depressing) party. Aww well. Who needs friends anyway (eye twitches slightly and I begin screaming at the Television) oh yeah, me. Somebody should call me or something, or come over, or give me something to do before I burn my house down, tear off all of my clothes, and start running down the street naked yelling "they're after me, they're after me!!" because my mommy would be angry if I did that. wrawr.

No comments: