Thursday, July 3, 2008

dude.

sooo yeah. I figure since everyone else updated their blogs i may as well do the same on mine. So far my summer has been pretty lame. but thats ok, I guess. anyways so i haven't seen like anybodys in forevers because they've all been aways at places (pluralizing things is amusing) katie and jackie went to camp, and heather has been in mound forever, savannah has been in seattle (I think it was seattle) and I have been home. home home home. the pride festival last weekend was fun though, so yeah. plus I'm going to camp in a few weeks and that may be fun. (I know, I;m obviously trying to convince myself that I am doing something worthwhile this summer) and to top everything off on my oh so great summer, these past couple days I've been sick as hell. so sick in fact that all I've eaten for the past couple days is popsicles (my throat has been sore) and some mac and cheese. oh yeah, and cough drops, lots of cough drops. so I think I should probably sleep (it being 2 am and all) but I've been sleeping all day, plus I was dumb and took some non-drowsy dayquil (right before an 8:00 nap) so now I'm not tired, at all. tomorrow is going to suck. for some reason I've been finding it really easy to get pissed off at people lately. haha permanent PMS man. jk. its not that bad. (or at least I hope not, is it?)

No comments: