Friday, July 18, 2008

so it all comes down to this...

by the way, you will notice that i have a pattern of titling my blogs with phrases that are completely irrelevent to the post itself (great, right?) well any way, I'm finally leaving for Bible camp on Sunday, and am hoping to gain more friendship than people that avoid me at all costs because I'm the "weird vegan girl" that has to make all her own meals so she can never get a seat at a table other than with all of the staff. (oh that was hell) Yet I still managed to have enough fun that I wanted to sign up for this year, so here we are, or if you prefer, so it all comes down to this. And of course there's the rest of the summer stuff, In late august i;m going to boston with Ginger, and hopefully Orlando with my mum. I still have to do that stupid book assignment for school, and that pretty much wraps everything up. Oh yeah, and the fact that I think by the time we go back to school, I will be so deprived of social activity that on the first day I will walk in to the building, have a complete mental collapse and spend the first couple months of school in a mental hospital. But, that's nothing to worry about. Oh and for all those concerned, my cough is gone, so I do NOT have pneumonia or whatever. just a cold. Oh yeah, and I made a new neopets account and it rocks. so there. haha.

No comments: