Saturday, April 25, 2009

Makeup, System of a Down, Boyfriend, Job

Life.

heh. I'm getting ready to go to the Job Fair at the library today with Terrel while listening to SOAD. Completely at peace with the world (other than the occasional back spasms and other various pains).
I'm home alone this morning at my moms house. It's nice this way. So quiet (well other than the blasting music, of course).
Alex called at 6 this morning.. we talked until 10. Good Lord.
I've gotta get on the bus around 12, so I have time now that my hair has been managed to some extent. x)
Hmm.. I like writing. Really.. at this point its not even what im writing about, just thinking, turning thoughts to words and having these strange little symbols to express their meaning. Its really awesome in my head.
Well, I'm gonna get going.. here's a really good song.
Have an awesome weekend! ^-^
~Sami



SOAD- Roulette

No comments: