Tuesday, September 30, 2008

:/

Just a little update because I feel like writing, and what better place to go than here, right? Things have been okay for me lately, a little lonely (never thought I would say that, I'm usually begging for alone time) but nonetheless, working. Lately I've just felt kind of blank. like there is some void somewhere, but I can't quite place it. I'm really excited for after school tomorrow, I have been waiting for tomorrow since last wed. just because it was one of the first time in a while that I felt correctly placed. It was a personal utopia to tell you the truth. I have been finding little or no time on the other hand to spend with my friends, or to really spend with my family for that matter. It seems like when I am home, everyone is either super busy, or gone. And when I'm out, at things like school and such, I'm too busy to actually spend time with people. It's rather frustrating. And, heather would laugh at this, but I'm starting to really be worried about that what you might call "friendship" she's only one of like 3 people that I really know at school, and she's been kind of out there lately. It worries me, a lot.
But besides my paranoia and other nonsense things have been ok. blank, emotionless, empty, but ok.
oh and btw, I don't like geo. or english, this year, because they are frustrating, and we never do anything good, or beneficial. we don't even really write in English. we just answer questions out of our stupid text books. Text books that have like 5th grade level stories in them. grrr. I've taken a liking to spanish and math and band lately though, so that's good. Enough with my ranting, have a good day, week, month, and life!

:PSAMiSAYsWRaWr<3

No comments: