Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Social Events, Halloween and the U.K.

I've been posting quite regularly, haven't I? Things have been looking up yet, for some reason I still fell this, well *refer to previous post* Anyways, today we got seating assignments in band (I got first chair *yay*) and we did all kinds of crazy stuff in all of my other classes. Though I can't recall anything specific for some reason. And all is at a blank. I'm really glad to have friday off this week, I've been sick anyways, and I could really use a day just to rest and recover. I would also really like to meet up w/ some friends sometime soon, so if you have nothing better to do this weekend, call me!
Also I'm thinking about Halloween parties soon, but im not sure, so if you have any comments or ideas on that matter, comment me. Though If I did have a halloween party, im not sure who exactly I'd invite. There's of course Narcia, Psycho, and Parillian. Along w/ alex, and a few other people I haven't seen in a while. but truthfully, I am yet to actually make a good friend at school. grr. it is frusterating.
Halloween is also on a friday this year, and i know my parents are having a party, so chances are that my friends still trick or treat, and wouldn't want to come anyways. hmmm.
I really need another outlet for these types of social events. During school it is almost impossible to be social (I'm busy doing school stuff) and after school activities are mostly seniors that want nothing to do with a freshman outside of the after school meetings.
I want to be an exchange student to the UK or something. that would be AWESOME. I'll look into it.

No comments: