Tuesday, May 27, 2008

clowns

Im sooooooo tiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeedd. bleh. I probly missed one of the most horibleee (yes, horibleee) days of school in the whole year, and I'm sad. It may have been the last chance I have to see Larissa, ever. She may have mono for the rest of her life (which may not be long with the wooden hanger I found, hehe) NEways, I dont wanna go to school today, Haugen still has some of my poems so I wasn't able to make my anthology, (stupid meany haugen ) and even If I DID have my poems, my mum's computer kept turning off in the middle of me writing my poems so I couldn't write them NEway. And I don't want any stupido confrontations about saying meany nasty things on my blog. ever. bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. well guess what... I can be a bitch BECAUSE ITS MY BLOG!!!!! so there. clowny banana-head.

No comments: