Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hmm School...

Yes, YUCKY YUCKY school. Im soo bored, its sad, really. My teacher is right next to me, and yet to notice anything. Not that I'm doing anything wrong, Im done with that Planet Project anyway. And because Im not home and cannot post the rest of my story, I'll just post a boring, regular blog. hehe. Tonight I'm going to my high-school registration thingy, and I've finally prepared a List of classes I plan on taking next year.

AP Human Geography
Honors Geometry
Concert Band
Honors English 9
Biology
Japanese

And for extra curricular classes I'm taking:
Pit Orchestra
GSA (Gay Straight Alliance)

Ive finally convinced my parents to sign me up for Cello lessons (soo excited) and I've. completed all of the major projects of the school year, so I'm preparing for MCA testing, and working on my writing and journaling at home a bit more lately (hence the story, and the blogging in general)
Life's Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Southwest? I'm probably gonna be in GSA, too. My sister Sarah, who's graduating this year, is in it now. Pretty cool.