Monday, March 24, 2008

Well after all of that Easter Sunday wild partying, I was pretty tired this Monday. But with a nice nap in math class I was back up and going and relatively prepared for the debate. Stupid debate that I got an A- on. can't really complain though, knowing that I got a better grade than a lot of other people though, and I felt pretty confident the whole time. hehe. Mr.Haugen judged people pretty harshly. the big meany. I think he might be in a bad mood because the Christmas season is way over and the Easter Bunny is taking his pride. hehe. well I figure just to get it over with, I'm gonna post my last chapter to my story tonight. Please comment and give suggestions! (That's why I posted it in the first place sillies!)



Chapter 3.



As I sat in the darkest corner of my half ripped down apartment, previously abandoned by humans, I wondered what I would do with my monstrous self and with thoughts of shame, death and murder, the sun began to rise, and I drifted into my nightmares. Nightmares may not be the correct word for what I went through every time I shut my eyes, because they were not the darkest parts of my imagination, but rather the darkest corners of my life, and death for that matter.
That night was a particularly rough one, for I could barely rest with images of my rebirth, my death, and the beginning of my immortality.
It is peculiar to me now, that all I could think about as I felt the life being drained out of me was my wife, and my children. Oh, how long it has been since my mind has even crossed over that thought, that life. My long forgotten “family” who are probably a long time dead by now, what grief they must have suffered over my disappearance, over my “death”; what grief it caused me to think about them every day, and to know that I could never see them again, or they would be killed.
After years of this agony my mind couldn’t take the pain any more and I forgot about them for years. But my old memories, my thoughts of them eventually came back to me through my hideous dreams; my nightmares. And even then, even now, to know that they have left this world without me, tears me apart inside. They make death sound even more appealing.
As a human I always loved life. All I ever wish for now is death.

THE END

Once again please comment and give ideas either for a new story or for fixing up this one. Thanks!

No comments: