Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Short Vampire Story

Content Warning!!!
This entry, and series contains some mildly explicit content. For those who are easily offended by such material please do not read, and do not complain of you do. You have been warned. For all of my school friends, please read! It isn't THAT bad!!








Chapter One

It was a night colder than most, and the wind was blowing making it even harder to withstand. But the hunger, the addiction grew worse and I went out anyway. I needed something, anything to hold me off. Rats even, if necessary. It seems so far away, but when I was first reborn, turned into what I am, I vowed that I would not kill any human, under any circumstances. But then I saw her.

She was walking on those city sidewalks. Obviously drunk, but even then she walked with beauty and grace. I watched her and stealthily followed her into an alley, before I confronted her. Up close, her beauty was even more obvious and from there on out I knew there was no going back. I greeted her cautiously, wary of scaring her off, and she became almost interested in a conversation we began about the troublesome habits of drunken men.

Before I knew it I was kissing her, and although my dead lips felt nothing, the passion was still there, her warm blood was dripping down my lips and into my hungry, waiting mouth, after a few seconds she opened her eyes and screamed. I dreaded killing her, but not being able to bear the horrible sound that came from her lips, and afraid of the noise attracting the public, I took my dead, shaking hands and ended it all with a snap of the neck.

Like a monster I stood there in that alley finishing what I had begun, satisfying my hunger with her still-warm blood. And when finally, there was none left, I fled from that horrific alley and that miserable whore that had made me realize what I now was. A monster.


Keep checking for updates on chapter 2!!

No comments: