Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh my...

its been almost a week... ay.
I get busy I spose... and things don't look as though they'll be calming down for quite a while... AGH. NEED SLEEP... NOW!!!
dammit... Things have been weird.. I've been weird (more so than usual to say the least), my family has been really, REALLY weird... and I've been finding less and less time to talk to some certain people... sorry...
Ugh... today has been long... and its only 2nd hour... (yay for finishing work a half hour early!!) I could go on a little rant... but I won't... yet..
Let's wait for the end of the day before complaining in full... I get the feeling I'll have more to talk about later... ><
Rainbows are pretty... Nate is distracting me... yay for Bio!!!
In all honesty... I really haven't been all that tired... more exhausted. But I'm not sleepy at all... *yawns* well... so much for that.
Hmmm.. I don't need to go.. but I think I'm just gonna post this for now. I'll write about something interesting after school... maybe.

Live, Laugh, Love... you know.. whatever,
Sami<3

No comments: