Thursday, February 26, 2009

Saddest thing ever...

I think this may very well be the longest time I've gone without posting something since like august... more that two weeks... sheesh!
I guess I've been busy.. I know I've been busy...
And I'm failing math... ><
fun stuff... I really need to get in the shower now.. but my brother is taking forever...
I NEED TO BE AT SCHOOL IN A HALF HOUR!!! -.-
grr... Some of the few negative things about being in a big family...

After School:
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SNOW!?
I am now literally dripping water from my hair due to snow accumulation...
I am also hoping to get a hold of Terrell soon.. I was under the impression that we were to hang out today, but plans may be set back by snow...Oh well, there is always tomorrow, or saturday or something...

Well, I feel pathetic now because I want to stop posting even though it's been so long... I'll try and do a longer one later...

I love you guys
~Sami

No comments: