Monday, January 26, 2009

Already!? REALLY!?

School again, tomorrow... PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO!!!
pweez!!!!
I so cannot wait for summer...
The heat- it bugs me
The excess freetime- makes me feel useless
The extra daylight- makes me miss the stars
The lack of snow- saddens me
The ability to drive this summer- is useful
The extra time for friends- nice
The extra time for Trall- <3 <3 <3 <3
The lack of hypothermia from being outside for hours- nice.
The time for a job- $$$
The lack of homework- ulcer removing... ><
The diminishing of crowded hallways, large groups of completely insane teenagers crushed together; the bitchy gossip; the insane teachers; the insecure, yet judgmental teens- very, very, VERY nice...
The excess time for sleep- ahhh...
NGYC- I CAN'T WAIT!!!

this list is making me sad... summer is so far away... T~T
I should probably go to bed and let my head take a break before its re-immersion into the chaos some like to call high school...

If I don't make it... you know if I loved you... xD don't touch my computer, burn my journal- thanks.

<3SAMiSAYSwRAwR

PS- no kidding about the journal... just burn... don't even try to open it. (Terrell, you read my journal without full consent, and your afterlife is filled with suffering... and no more kisses.. so THERE! ^.^ just thought I'd get that out there.)

No comments: