Friday, January 2, 2009

Journaling!? again!?

Yes yes... journaling is just, I guess a lot more private... understandably. =P
But in any case, I have been and now that I have been, there are obviously some things I want to share... well for now. :P
But, let's get started, shall we?

Why I Love you-
I love the way you say you love me.
I love the way you kiss my forehead.
I love the way you say good morning.
I love the way you remain in my thoughts, day and night.
I love the way you whisper things in my ear.
I love the sound of your voice floating in the air around me.
I love the way you smell.
I love the way you look.
I love you're insane height compared to mine.
I love the way you make me blush.
I love the warmth of being in your arms.
I love the way you make even bad days seem wonderful.
I love the way you say good night.
I love the way you let me trust you.
I love the way you let me adore you.
I love the way you pretend to stretch before putting your arm around me- as though you need an excuse...
I love the way you sometimes kiss my cheek by mistake.
I love the way you always give me something to look forward to.
I love the way you make my heart beat fast.
I love the way you apologize unnecessarily.
I love the way you hold me when I'm cold.
I love the way you hold me when I'm sleepy.
I love the way you hold me. <3
I love the way you write.
I love the way you compliment even the worst of my creations.
I love the way you make me smile with every thought of you.
I love the way you brighten my world.
I love the way you answer my questions.
I love the way you speak your mind.
I love the way you attempt to comprehend my insanity.
I love the way you let me love you.
I love the way this list could never truly end...
but must before my hands fall off from writing so fast.... <3
I love you.

there... my journaling. hmmm... we'll see how this goes over.

~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

2 comments:

~Anne~ said...

Sami, you are so mushy. I love it and I love you!! lool

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

mushmushmush =P
Luv ya too!!! :D