Monday, January 12, 2009

Mondays... -,-

Woke up at 8:30 this morning... first thoughts through head
  • Ah... nice sleep. What time is it?
  • hmm... 8:30, I slept in...
  • OH SH** I GOTTA BE AT SCHOOL, RIGHT NOW!!
  • How am I gonna get to school?
  • What am I gonna wear today?
  • Oh yeah... *looks down* sweatshirt... owwie...
  • Maybe Sarah can give me a ride to school today...
  • *looks in mirror* OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR!?
  • I really need to dry my hair before sleep...
  • Did I do my math hw?
  • How late am I gonna be for school?
  • Will I miss 1st hour?
  • ugh... sleep breath
  • *brushing teeth looking in mirror* AGH HAIR! AGH- SWEATSHIRT!!!
  • *with sweatshirt in one hand, hair straightener in other* I'm gonna be so late- and sarah can't give me a ride so I gotta walk... -,-
  • I don't like school.
  • I don't like mondays.
  • I wanna see Terrell today... -.-
Yeah... I really don't like mondays... monday+sami=BAD
I hope you guys had reasonably good days! =D

Hmm... I've been on advil all day... yesterday's experience is turning out to be a rather painful one... but it's ok.
Ugh, and I was kind of slacking today... so I have SO much homework... I'll be at it for hours. -,-
This is gonna be a long week.

No comments: