Sunday, March 1, 2009

The ever obedient Sami...

Lately my poor blog has been left neglected...I've been busy, and the little free time I find is being consumed by sleep and personal hygiene.. lol.
I'm so tired... and done listening to screaming toddlers *yells at oliver to stop whining*...
Agh *performs quick chore after being yelled at by mother*
Is today Sunday? Saturday? no... Sunday... and back to school tomorrow... *finds source of large crashing noise in living room* *tells oliver to stop throwing things*
So.. anyways, life... AGH! I NEED A BEDROOM!! *has quick mental breakdown* *rescues crying toddler from screaming mother*
*deep breath*
Yeah, blog... post... *goes onto facebook to talk with people*
Ok... better...
Last night my mother called me a "Pot-Smokin', English Teachin', whore"... All because I stated to her during dinner that I wanted to be a English Teacher, and a prostitute... She said "That's hot" end of discussion..
After dinner she saw that I lit an incense and from there I was "a pot smokin', english teachin', whore..."

You've gotta love my family... I do even though.. *OLIVER STOP WHINING!!!*
Yesterday was nice... and so was friday.. I only wish they were longer days..

Friday- Terrell came over at like 4:30 and we hung out until the pep-band event at 6:30 where we got to hang out with Neatique, Yellow-Coat, and the rest of the SW band geeks... :P After the game we went to DQ and hung out for a while. So much fun to be with some of my most favorite people. Terrell had to leave at around 8:42, and Neautique's mom picked us up and gave me a quick ride home at around 9:45... Thanks Neatique's mom... :P Nick and I sat down to watch Constantine at like 10:30... but I fell asleep.. Terrell called at like.. 11:30? 12? idk... I finally had to go because I was too sleepy to talk.. I slept in the Lounge w/ Nick.. lol

Saturday- Woke up at 8:00am to simultaneous yelling up stairs and phone ringing, both telling me to go downstairs to begin babysitting... Dealt with crabby toddler for an hour or so, and finally put on a movie for him. Watched the Lion King with him and allowed boredom to sink in... Dealt with crabbiness for another hour or so and made him some lunch and put him down for a nap..
Walked super-hyper active dog... (I'm gonna miss having a puppy around even so)and went back inside to deal once again with toddler... (note: I didn't leave oli home alone, nick was there too)
Mom finally came home at like 4:30 and we went to pick up Terrell, who came over until like 7...
well 7:30 really, I wouldn't let him leave... ^^ sorry... :P


The rest of life has pretty much been explained in the beginning of this post...

Well, I was told to make a blog post, and while it isn't much, or interesting or thoughtful or anything.. here it is... :P

Love you guys!
~Sami <3

No comments: