Monday, October 27, 2008

hmmm.

New pic, (yes again) what do you guys think? I got to hang out w/ Anthony a couple hours ago, that was fun (we never get to talk anymore) and I didn't get to go to my mom's house tonight (even though I have only seen her like once in the past 3 weeks. But otherwise things have been ok.
I'm thinking about switching out of AP geometry, I am not good enough at math for insane stuff like that, and my grades are suffering terribly. I'm also hoping for a new English teacher in the process, right now, Mr. Rees is really getting on my nerves. His teaching style, and my learning style/ what I would like to learn, collide in so many different ways. XP
Sooo, otherwise I really don't know what to write about for today. It was long and strange, and I would like to go to bed right now more than anything, but I need to clean the bathroom so I can take a shower, and take a shower so I can do my homework, and do my homework so I can sleep. I have a feeling that tonight is going to be another one of those stay up until its time to go- type nights. grr. On top of this, I think I might be getting sick. I have a killer headache, and I keep feelng like I'm going to pass out. strangestrangestrange.
I think i'm going to write something tonight. maybe later.
But for now, I better go clean the bathroom *yuck* XP
I love you guys <3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: