Thursday, October 23, 2008

parties, homework, and broken cell phones.

SOOooo, updating my blog sounds more appealing than homework right now, so it is what i shall do. I can't wait for the party tomorrow, and I get to see KATIE!!!! yay! I haven't seen her in forever. I'm going to be a pirate, or a pirate's mistress as my sister says. ( yeah, don't ask) anyways, I have like 6 tests to take tomorrow :( I am so gonna fail some of these classes XP I wish I was a lot smarter sometimes... Oh, and if you have been trying to call me or something, my cell phone is broken, so I can recieve some calls (on a rare occasion) I can barely make calls (sometimes I cant at all) and my phone is apparently possesed by Kristen (yes chalmy) or something because It keeps calling random people in my contacts w/ out me realizing it. Stupid phone. XP oh yeah, and I am actually back to writing my vampire story again (no it is not finished yet) its getting really exciting though, I cant wait to see what happens next! :P (yeah, I know I'm writing it) well better go lunge into that increasingly gigantic pile of homework, hope to see you tomorrow, if not, please call or email me. I love you guys <3
~sami

No comments: