Sunday, October 26, 2008

Intense.

I have been in such a strange mood lately, though now, instead of feeling lonely, I am feeling rather happy to be alone. Its relaxing. I have tons of homework to do tonight though... bleh.
Neautique's party was insane in every way shape and form. If you were there, you know why. I'm up to 16!!! anyways, today was really strange, hectic, and all around random. I still am having trouble completely wrapping my head around it. Though I am dreading school tomorrow, I'm kind of excited to see some people. I have something important to tell you, so call/email me A.S.A.P. And now, I shall write a poem (its just off the top of my head, so don't be too harsh on it)

The dark starless night beckons me,
bringing me far too near
The howling wind, whispers secrets
With people all too deaf to hear,

They hide in a blanket of darkness,
But letting no one see,
The reality of those nightmares,
That forever haunt you and me.

I'm carried into madness,
And drawn away from sanity,
I'm face to face with demons,
And shown the evils of humanity,

I love you, I hate you.
Why can't I just exist?
And as that dark sky beckons me,
I know I must resist.

okay, I've gotten some of my freewriting out of my system for today, so I better start my homework.
I love you guys <3

No comments: