Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eh... I'm no good at this...

Okok.. It's been a while.. I've been really bad at this lately.. But aHA! Now I am able to give the mostly full story behind doctor appointment results. So... I've got the Factor 5 gene... o-o.. This is no good..
And then, I went to the doctor yesterday again to get two more prescriptions for two more totally unrelated things. Not to mention, in a little over a week, I'll be going to ANOTHER doctor to see whether or not I'll be going on MORE meds. And then finally, I now have to go see a blood doctor to be counseled on what I can and cannot do for the rest of my life due to this gene.
I never want to see any doctors ever again. Too bad, at this rate I'll be moved into a doctor's office by May.
I semi-promise to post more... I should be a little less stressed out with all of this stuff getting finally figured out. And once all of this medical stuff is over with (if it ever will be) I should on some more solid ground.
Also this quarter at school is wrapping up.. so in about a week I will either be relieved, or more miserable. We shall see... I've finally gotten my math grades up, but with extra time spent into doing that my English grade (of all classes!) is now dropping... xP
I miss my friends... I feel like I've not really spent any time with anyone lately. :/
And in all honesty.. I really haven't.

Ok.. I'd best be wrapping this up for now.. I'm working on posting more often again. bleh. I'd been posting like every day if not more in November.. :P

TTFN,
Sami<3

No comments: