Friday, March 6, 2009

Nut Dust... Made From REAL Nuts!!!

Ha! Can times get any better? After going to Katie's last night, (I haven't seen her in ages!) I'm feeling completely at peace with the world. There is nothing but fun to be had when with Katie. :)
We went to the Washburn vs. Roosevelt basketball game with savannah and jackie and had a ton of fun. I was being a pimp.. xD
Jackie and I slept over at Katie's house afterward, while savannah unfortunately had to go home. It was a ton of fun though... We messed around on "Audacity" for a while, and katie and I were messing around on youtube and stuff after jackie went to bed... Not to mention the wonderful conversation topics, ranging from breast size, personal questions, pimples, periods, and boyfriends to "clraks", ice cream, nut dust, the way we see time, and getting drunk... xD
I love my friends, so much. :)
And the greatest part is that now, I get to go to Trall's party and meet all of his amazing friends! yay!
Things are looking good.. :)

No comments: