Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ick... XP

Sooo.. yeah.. I fell asleep at like 8 last night... and I woke up to a screaming baby at 8 this morning. (Not to mention, I went back to bed twice today x_x) but that's different. ><
I don't like this. I've been in and out of bed all day, after getting 12 hours of sleep. well, subtract an hour. Terrell called me at 12, staying on the line just long enough to wake me up completely before leaving. psh. so I was up for like an hour after that...
And my parents are being kinda mean today... :/ but they're gone now. And I can, of course, always go hide in my room when this happens.
Wow... I sound really pathetic right now.. -.- eh.

In other news, I'm baby sitting Ava and Ilsa today, so that will be fun. I always enjoy babysitting them, they're so sweet ^^
Hopefully I'll be able to hang out with Terrell tomorrow... its been a near full week, and I miss him ;-;

This week was very stressful ><
Weekly totals:
completely freaked out- >6
panic attacks- 3
cried- >5
tests- 3
pages of essay due- 4 XP
social activities aside from school- 2
hours of sleep- <15

they all intertwine somehow... :P

After finally catching up on sleep though, (to some extent) I'm a little less twitchy, and just kind of sad and lonely. :P

It seems as though Neatique and YC are finally hanging out today. I'm glad, it should lighten her spirits a bit. And... then... I think me and trall might go to the mall tomorrow. woot!

blarg. I'd better end this non-sense soon.

I hope your weekends are fabulous!
~sami

No comments: