Tuesday, March 17, 2009

needles... O_O

ok.. anyone who knows me well would know that I'm not one to be afraid of needles... but still... ick.
I dun like doctors... whether it's arguing w/ them about going on cruddy medications, or about becoming a medical guinea pig.. its no fun.
Well, at least I get a pretty band-aid.. (I'm going to a pediatrician and therefor counting on getting the pretty band-aids) Not to mention actually finding out about this whole factor 5 gene, shmeal... :P
Then I can go on birth control without dying... WOOT! jkjkjkjkjk JK gosh!
I'm not that bad... plus, bc really screws around with my head.. xP Not to mention I actually get my period every month when I'm on it.. that would suck.. x_x I'm perfectly content with this whole 3x per year deal ^^
That's another thing though, I've also gotta figure out why that happens... not that it's bad or anything, but I don't wanna find out later that it means that I can't have kids or something.. also there's that possibility that it's somehow related to the crazy anxiety/depression I've been dealing with lately... yet another thing that needs to be looked into..
Stupid mood swings.. I don't like it at all.. T~T too much crying and being all stressed out for no good reason. hmph..
My mum and I got into a mini-fight today too.. too many tears shed for stupid reasons.. in the end we were back laughing and apologizing to eachother like crazy, so it's all good..
I also got to see trall today, we hung out downtown for a while after the parade.. it was lots of fun. Though, some guy came up to me and asked me for a cigarette, calling me Veronica O_o And then another guy came up to me and smelled me or something.. xP
Weirdos... :P
I'm kinda worried about Terrell though.. things have been kinda intense for him lately.. and he was asposed to call me back.. :/ I'm not upset or anything, just wish I knew that everything was ok...

Well, I think I'mma wrap this up for now... I'll post the results of tomorrow morning's adventure later...

Happy St.Patty's Day!
Sam

No comments: