Monday, March 2, 2009

Maddening Mondays

Today was.. well.. in all honesty the day has been so long that I can hardly remember all the moods and emotions surrounding it.
The morning was mopey, tired, I could hardly move... By midday a good amount of people were angry with each other and the world itself. There was much arguing and chaos. By cello lessons at 3:30 I couldn't see myself going forward. I thought I would fall to the ground from exhaustion but must have received a second wind around 4 because I was back on my feet, ready to catch a bus and go see the most amazing person in the world. (Now who wouldn't have the energy for that?)
But now, especially while looking at the mountain of forgotten homework that I must tend to, I am more than just tired. I feel like I could drop down dead at any second. AND ITS ONLY MONDAY!! o-o
This might be a very long week. Either that, or we can hope and pray that this was the worst of it.
I too, found myself being obnoxiously mopey during a good part of the day. I regret it, but am only able to lighten future moments.
This post was mostly just to get myself back into the blogging state, I've been neglecting it for so long it seems almost foreign, and I am facing the most annoying self questioning session yet- "Why do you do this? Isn't this a waste of your precious homework time? What do you write about? How could anybody want to read this stuff? What are you DOING!?"-
Yeah.. my brain annoys me, so I just ignore it at times. Probably not the wisest decision but I feel that If I didn't I would have gone more than insane by now. Probably.
Another thing- today during math class a statement came to mind, "Don't ask why, I already explained that I don't know how my mind works. -see above- Anyways, A statement came to mind and it was something along the lines of this:

"Don't get so good at hiding that you lose yourself"

I don't know exactly why I thought of it, or why it intrigues me so, but the fact of the matter is, it does. Just something that had me thinking, hope it does the same to you.
All in all, today was tiring, but worth it. I got lots of hugs and snuggles, and got through another good section of Elfen Lied, though I've already seen it 4 or 5 times. It still has me on the verge of tears.. o~o
I hope you guys all had a bearable monday!

love you guys!
~sami

ps- Love the hair, Neatique!! ^^

No comments: