Monday, March 9, 2009

Well then...

Here we are... You, reading this... A future event... and Me, typing this... now...
...
....
...
..
hehe.. ok, enough with the "...'s"
Sillies.
So, it is monday. I got up at 4am this morning so I could finish the outline and rough draft of a research paper for English, that was a bad idea. I was so out of it all day, I've actually been hallucinating. No joke... I saw a bloodied up corpse in my backyard a few hours ago. So not cool. Luckily it was gone with a second glance. Anyways, up at 4am, after not getting to bed until 1:30 or so. I didn't even get dressed today xP... it was just *throw on hoodie, grab backpack, get caffeine- GO*. Not to mention my attempts were all completely futile because I hadn't realized that the outline needed to be typed... dammit.
So I still need to do that tonight. >.<

I'm also beginning to fear the notion of being a schizophrenic psychopath... Hallucinations... *shudders*

One thing that I hope I'm NOT imagining though, would be the fact that somehow over the past few weeks I've managed to drop 2.5 jean sizes... wow.. x)
This means that I need to go jean shopping... because though I have pants in every size across the board (even sizes that I've never worn O.o ) I still manage to be in the one and only size that I don't own sufficient clothing for... >< Luckily I scavenged up a pair of jeans that fit from my closet so I don't have to worry about my other ones falling down.. xD
rofl.

So, with it nearing midnight, I'd better be off doing homework or something.. I was able to sleep for a few hours today after a bubble bath (a wonderful recommendation from Trall, might I add) so I should have just enough energy left to complete the assignments and pass out.. x)
I'm glad I don't have much to do. Just typing.

Ok, with 10 minutes spent, I'd better be going.
I wish you all an amazing week!
btw- Please keep my dear friend Sara Logeais in your thoughts and prayers this week, she's going through a rough time lately. =/
I love you guys!
~Sami *says wrawr* hehe...

No comments: