Thursday, December 4, 2008

AAAAAHHHH YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

FRIDAY IS ONLY A MERE 2 HOURS AWAY!!! yay! This is exciting, very exciting indeed. As for this weekend, my parents ok'd me inviting the lunch crew + others (haha katie, yes, you are officially an "other") over to my house on saturday to hang out, you know-
Jackie
Ona
Bubbles
Izzy
Rob
Kirsten
Henry
Katie H.
Sav. etc...

oh yeah, I should probly have called narcia and king kong tonight, now that its mentioned... eh, I'll do it tomorrow...

plus I get to see my Trall tomorrow, AND SATURDAY!!! XDDDD I'm soo excited you wouldn't even know...

Ah, but for now I must finish that project that is due tomorrow... hehe, I have officially claimed the throne as queen procrastinator. ay.

Lost 'o Love,
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

2 comments:

Katie said...

...So much for callin me, huh?

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

I DID!!! you didn't pick up... -.-