Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Soo, tuesdays...

Well exciting news...
kinda sorta. lemme see
-I got me a new toothbrush :D (its purple!)
-I get to see my Trall on friday!!! *yay*
-My birthday is on friday!! *yay*
-I have a science project due friday! *not so yay*
-I get to actually go home before dark on friday *yay*

wow, lots of stuff on friday... I can't wait. Well, the science project could prolly wait... but otherwise XD

Oh yeah, and today I was walking home from school at around 5:30 (drivers ed stuff :P ) and it was the most beautiful sight I have seen in a while. It was cold enough for the frost to be glistening, but warm enough for me to stop and see. The moon was gently covered by a thin layer of clouds and the small amount of snow on the ground was glowing. Ah, so beautiful. I wish I could show you...

Ok, I'm gonna admit, I really have nothing to write about for today, so as you can probly see, most of this is all just random madness that you would normally hear me say on any other given day... but I tried... o.O hehehehehe. I'm in a Reiko mood today... that's probably not a good thing. O.o

No comments: