Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crash and burn... letting the flames devour you; not only as a mortal here, but in mind and soul as well.

Well well well, that was rather poetic, wasn't it? Speaking of such things, I really need to get writing. I still gotta write a few poems, and polish two of my short stories (maybe write a new one entirely). Not to mention math, biology and geography homework... phew. I really need to start keeping better track of my stuff. And my friends, it seems that I turn away for a second (that I now know not to do) and when I return that constant gaze, they have managed to go through some epic, life-changing situation. If only I had been there, if only I had known to say- "Don't do it, it seems like a good thing now, but it's just not worth it. For your sake and my own, please don't do it."
And even so, I wonder if I could have saved them from the pain they now find themselves facing. I feel like an epic failure. T.T God knows, that's what my grades tell me...
Grrr, I think I'm gonna bring Chococat to school tomorrow... yes, that will be fun.
Well, I don't know what I'm doing right now, procrastinating even longer. Grr, what's wrong with me? -,-

No comments: