Sunday, December 14, 2008

posting for the sake of posting...

Well this post is kind of cheating, but that's okee, because I am sami, and I can do such things. And also because sometimes when we don't cheat we end up with a bag of frozen vegetables on our feet... I'm sorry about that foot by the way Terrell.
But, as I said this post is cheating, kind of. What am I cheating?- you may ask, well if you don't know, look very closely.
Still no idea?
Ok, here's a hint, it's numerical...

Still no idea, eh? (If you did get it I applaud you)

Well you'll just have to wait and see I guess, I've gots a big surprise for you... ok, not THAT big, sillies...

Just wait a while, It'll come... mehbeh. Tonight or tomorrow, we shall see. :D

oh and btw- I love you Katie, lol (just read your blog) WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!?? silly silly...

No comments: