Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sami...

Is suddenly very angry. wrawr. I would avoid her until it goes away, but for now she hides in her room listening to death metal hoping it will pass.
I am so damn weird...
The more I think about it, the more of an issue I have with this whole thing. So I am left to either stop thinking, or do something about it. Thinking isn't that important, is it? -,- Is it even ok to be bothered by such things, I mean, the really aren't even up to me to overthink. It's not my life to change, not my voice to scream. I could really use some guidance here. I just don't want to wake up to find that I am nothing but a pawn of sorts. That would kill me.
I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, so I guess this better be left before I create more to regret. (Not to mention the mountain of homework that awaits me.)

2 comments:

Katie said...

*Is confused*

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

*is also confused*
Katie, you should know better than to expect me to know what I'm talking about... :D