Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fwahahahaha.

soo, today conformed to the usual wake up, go to school, go home etc. But alas, it was not boring at all, for it is not what I have done or am doing that excites me, but rather what I plan to do. And oh do I hope things work out. I'm not sure if it's paranoia or intuition that is causing me to doubt things working out though...
Ah well, at this point I have little reason to believe that they won't; so let's stick with that for now...
I worry for some of my friends though... I really hope that things aren't as bad as I perceive them to be, but then again, I have no reason to believe that they aren't. Gah, me and my crazy reasoning...
Just putting it out there that I have you in my prayers, all of you, believe it or not...

ah, back to blogging. So today, tomorrow, yesterday... I'm happy and I know it. *claps hands* and for now, that about wraps things up. I feel luckier than most.

<3<3<3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: