Wednesday, November 5, 2008

70th POST!!!

I could make a really bad joke here, but I won't.
So anyways, today was interesting, but I am now very tired, so here is my latest poem. (and yes I am aware that that didn't make any sense.

Your eyes reflect my grievances,
My heart can feel your pain,
You hold me tightly as the tears,
Roll down my cheeks like rain

And when held in my weakness,
On you I will depend,
Trusting that you'll always be
My lover and my friend

And as the tears drip down your cheeks
I'll hold you close to me,
Until you begin to say,
That it could never be

I want to get away from you
I want to see your pain
To show just what you meant to me
As forever tears pour down like rain

And rotting in disgust of you
The answer was so clear
That through simply trusting me
You had nothing to fear

so there, that's my poem. and feel free to comment w/ CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
CONSTRUCTIVE meaning that no, I am not in the mood to be called emo. so leave me alone of you have nothing sensible to say. XP
sorry. I just really hate being called that... and if you got to know me, you would soon realize how wrong they are.

well, I better get my hw done and go to bed before I get all splodey and stuff.


I love you guys <3 (yes even you meanies that go around labeling people)
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow. Very... EMO. Jk, jk, jk. Seriously, I like it! It has a cool rythm and, even though I'm too out of it to make any sense of it, I like the wording you used. =3

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

I'm gonna bite you.
jk.
:D thanks katie...
well, I'll bite you, unless you bite me first that is... hmmm

XDDDDD