Monday, November 17, 2008

band concerts, best friends, and Bellatrix...

Well I was going to make this a happy post, because in reality, things in my life have been simmering down quite a bit. I don't really know why it seems that way, but I guess peace of mind is just something that we will have to learn to live with. :P
In any case, I was going to make this a happy post, but really everything mentioned in the title is kind of depressing to me right now. So maybe we won't go into all of it, but for a quick overview:
Bellatrix- my pet goldfish, died T-T R.I.P mylove.
Best Friends- are currently giving me pain, and confusion in high doses.
and lastly...
Band Concerts- Well let's just say I'm glad its done.

On a happier note I did get to go to Anthony with Narcia today, and we got to hang out with Haugen for a while (that was interesting to say the least) not to mention the finally TRULY POSITIVE COMMENTARY that I got on my poem from somebody that actually had something to say. Gah, Mr. Rees is making me mental with such things. (and yes I know what you're thinking "Sami, you already are mental").
Oh, and Chococat is changing colors. hmm, strange, strange, strange...

<3<3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: