Friday, November 14, 2008

samisaysbleh.

yeah, that one doesn't ring as well.
Today shall be a stressful one for the sami, with somebody close to her going through even more extremely stressful situtaions. Ugh, i wish there was something I could DO. and Alex, I'll have you know that you are my best friend in the world, and I don't think I could live if it weren't for that.

Lord, i am so glad it's friday.

I think that this weekend is going to be a scary movie and homework weekend. I think my switch a few weeks ago from asocial, to completely social is taking too large of an effect on my brain, therefor even further deepening the insanity of my life. And furthermore, I'm thinking that I want to watch Sweeney Todd this weekend, and I need to do a lot of homework. :)

<3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: