Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank God It's Friday!!!

really. I don't think I would have been able to manage another day of this week. Though it did go by quite quickly, It was exhausting nonetheless. And next week we only have school on Monday and Tuesday, and then... VACATION. yay! So here the Sami sits at her 'puter, awaiting yet another phone call ^,^ silly silly...
There is much dreaming to be done this weekend, both literally and metaphorically. I need SLEEP. and on the other hand, I have lots of things that I would like to do this weekend. You know, the usual homework, movie, friends, FLY. Oh yes, dream big. Not to mention the writing that needs to be done this weekend.
I found myself doing a lot of reminiscing today with memories of middle school, and all of those crazy people that I dealt with on a daily basis. Strange days I tell you, strange days. Though I do miss them to some minimal extent. Not to mention all of the people I've recently been talking to from then. The internet is an amazing thing.
But alas, it is late in the morning, and I have run out of legitimate things to write for now. So until later.
<3<3<3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: