Sunday, November 30, 2008

wraaaaaaaawr. *yawn*

sami needs to talk to some people, make some plans, and recover from the minor and major shocks of this past weekend. I hadn't really looked at a calendar recently I guess, so I was kind of taken aback when I realized that my birthday is indeed in less than a week. 5 days to be exact... and I am still yet to make/settle any plans for the weekend. hmmm, I hope things work out, not that I was planning much.
In the other angles of my life right now, I'm not sure what I'm doing or how. Some things seem to be working, others- well, not so much.
School- I don't even want to talk about it right now... -.-
Friends- Why can't we talk, and be close like we used to be? I feel like some people are being super secretive, and I wish that our friendship was stronger than such things...
Relationship- Amazing! wonderful! What's more to be said? Though at times a little confusing. I just wish we could see each other more often, that things were a little less foggy on my end.
Family- WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING AT ME!? It's more stressful than you could know. And why do I get the feeling that the ones that aren't yelling, don't want anything to do with me. That is a depressing thought.
Religion- I don't even know anymore. I mean, I do- it's just that things seem so unclear right now, and there is a general lack of connection within me. That connection, what used to be the only thing holding me in, now seems to be missing. Chances are it's my own fault. Okay, it IS my own fault. I just don't really know what to do, as what usually helps me through such things is now gone. Or at least very quiet.

I feel so lost and confused. Does anybody have a map I could borrow? I lost mine, along with my phone and glasses :P


Whoa, major mood swing within the past 5 hours, huh...

gah, I have so much homework to do now, so I'd better be going.
<3<3<3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: