Saturday, November 22, 2008

and chrurch in the morrow

Soo, here you are again, reading the blog of some strange teen. Hehe, I laugh at you. Not really though, I truly and sincerely appreciate your reading this. I haven't quite figured out how or why yet, but those are things to be worked out later. :P
Well, the Sami is in a rather good mood today to be honest. I had quite a few friends in my now only slightly disorganized bedroom. Some of which friends, might I add, I haven't seen since June!! (celyna, why do you do this to me?) Ay. lol. Oh yeah, and Terrell has recently shown me that I use the word (well more of an expression, or noise really) "Ay" too often. Truthfully I hadn't really noticed that I even say it until now...
Sami has been listening to a lot of Aqua today. This may be either the cause, or result of my recently aquired contentment. Hmmm. It also may later be the cause of me dying my hair pink and wearing extremely bright rainbow colors for the rest of my life. We can only guess at this point. No worries for now though, I'm still with my darkish brown hair, and boring jeans, cami, sweater setting for now. For now...
This weekend has been extremely relaxing so far, and to think that Sunday is in less than an hour hurts my brain. Why must the weekends be so short? But because they are, and because tomorrow is sunday already, sami must now get sleep and hope for the best at church tomorrow.

I love you guys <3<3
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: