Sunday, November 2, 2008

tired, sick, exaughsted, and thrown in the center of chaos.

The title pretty much says it all, but I spose I get to explain now.
As whoever has been around me the past couple of day would know, I'm sick. And currently, REALLY sick.
This weekend was really fun, but I am soooooooooo glad that we have the day off tomorrow. Otherwise I just might explode. well, maybe not. But I would be very distraught right about now to say the least.
Well today was interesting... I had cello lessons (but was sooooooo out of it because of the medicine I took to contain my constant migranes, fevers, and runny nose XP), I spoke @ church today along w/ Ginger, and Aimee (another girl @ church) about our trip to MS. That was a trainwreck for me (everyone else did great) but I am definitely NOT the public speaker type.
Anyways, Im kind of zoning right now. (Its taken me like 10 min. just to write these few sentances) bleh, I hate the effects of drugs. but I hate headaches and fevers even more.
I was originally going to write a poem, but I am finding my motivation towards that decreasing rapidly as I realize just how difficult it is to make a non entirely random blog post.
So if you are as sick of reading this, as I am as sick of writing it, I'd better stop soon.
I <3 you guys!
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: