Monday, November 24, 2008

The Sami...

has been very moody lately. gah. And she doesn't know why. And it's driving her nuts.
For starters, this post will be a short one, because it is late at night, sami is tired, and sami is crabby. Actually, more so thoroughly depressed. But that is not important to me right now- well not important enough to write about...
Chococat is being very strange and it is beginning to frighten me... (he keeps crawling on the top of the cage and doing crazy gymnist stuff. We only have two days of school this week, and I dread it all the same XP. I really just don't like the idea of being around people right now, but I'm hoping to come around within the next 8 hours or so...
8 hours. Thats 6.5 hours of sleep, and only if I go to sleep now. (and trust me, that's just not going to happen) thats 7 hours before I need to be up and active. 7.5 before I must walk into the bitter cold. 8 before I must deal with school authorities and their pointless rules.
I really don't like mondays.

Until I'm in a better mood,
~SAMiSAYSwRAwR

No comments: