Wednesday, November 5, 2008

oh yeah...

I was going to write something fantastical about rainbows and unicorns and such, so here goes.

So I sat in my room, alone that day, angry at the world as usual, when suddenly, a strange odor emerged from the apartment next to mine. I went over and knocked to make sure that nothing was on fire, but when somebody opened the door a world of smoke and fog surrounded my head, and I was led inside. Immediately after walking in a strange lightness had wrapped itself around my brain as if my head was filling with helium, and I found myself needing to sit down. I found the nearest couch, and was offered a drink, not thinking about it, I took a sip. It tasted funny and had a strange texture, but I wasn't left with much time to think about it because I was in a whole new world.
I woke up in a strange state, on the same couch, but everything around me had changed completely. The sofa was now floating on a silver colored lake, and were four different land forms surrounding me.
One looked forested and slightly dark, the 2nd looked cleared out like a meadow, and full of flowers and light. The 3rd was green, lush, and had ponds all over. and the 4th had deep red roses covering the entire land.


LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL WHICH ISLAND TO GO TO!!!! THE FATE OF A DRUGGED ALTERNATE YOU IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!


btw, this is all off of the top of my head, so i can't promise you, but i can tell you that im pretty sure that this is going somewhere. so just comment.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hmm, I want to go to the meadow, full of flowers and light! =D