Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apologies for the mini-break.

So I wrote that last part of the story, and I sat and I thought. And I though and I sat. But could think of nothing that the character could do to save him/herself. So I am deciding now, just to make up a bunch of stuff and see where it goes :) Just like how it all started out. mmkay?

So, you sat in that small rose covered room with your mind wandering between possible escape routes, and Rosemary's mention of chains, when someone appeared at your window. A person wearing a long black cloak, and riding on a huge black horse stood there looking at you. "I'm here to save you. You have a choice, come with me and live, or stay here, and be burned like the others."
His voice sounded strangely familiar and you sat for a moment pondering on all of the possible outcomes. To leave the people that saved you and tended you wounds, trusting a man that you don't know, or to stay with the people that once saved you, but now speak of chains and killings.

Aha!!! I did it! So now quickly make your choice, leave or stay. Once again it's up to you...
MWAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahahahaaa. haha.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Go with the creepy man! YAY FOR CREEPY MEN!!!!

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

Yes, YAY!!!
lmao. okay then katie. just don't try to imitate this story, k?
XDDD